Flag Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flag Reports

I keep getting 'flag reports' under my notifications. Then when I try to see what it's about, I can't figure it out.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning there are 4, then after I checked a private message, it changed to 2 flag reports. What is a flag report anyway?
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

you and me both, 2 flags.. confused as to who is waving them at me and why?

Comment

Same here. One yesterday, 4 this morning, now down to 2
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Think it's a glitch in the system. Same here 2 this morning.
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Me too...2 flags.

Comment

Glad to hear it is not just me.....1yesterday, 2 today

Comment

It looks like we can flag a post/thread ourselves. The icon is at the bottom right next to the thanks icon. It might be so we can find a post or thread again. Who knows?
              Edit: I hit flag after posting this comment and realized it was to report problems but perhaps previous posters didn't realize.

Comment

Oh our poor moderators, if "flag" is to report a post, then they must be pretty busy and scratching their heads trying to figure out why someone would report very innocent and pleasant posts.

Comment

your not on your own, am seeing flags too, no bunting,
                  alas am thinking they are accidental thanks 😁
                  rather than reports of very naughty behaviour, am sure the camera is off, nope you did not see the yummy cream cake am sure😉

Comment

When this happened before, Karen said we are seeing what only she would see. It's just another glitch I think.
                    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

since the flags got cleared, cannot see notifications in yellow in Brave browser so popped over to echo, did you know can listen to the posts being read out, settings in the 3 dots of browser, a nice husky gentleman reads mine😁
                      although did say kilometres per hour when reading out a name. what fun. do miss brave for loading speed.

Comment

• Hulamoon
                        Hulamoon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have to thank you. Sometimes a voice comes on in Explorer and I didn't know where to turn it off!

Oh goodness, i hate it when i hit something wrong and my computer talks to me! creepy to me.

Comment

I was wondering about that too. I thought it was showing that I had flagged those post when I didn't. I thought maybe I feel asleep and touched the flag button by mistake on my ipad.
                        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I had 2 as well. I couldn't clear them.

Comment

Okay, I'll look into this, and may need to get more details as to what you're seeing. I'll let you know!

Comment

• KPH
                              KPH commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I haven't seen any in a while. It was just weird that it came up in notifications that I had a flag report, but when you clicked on it, it said I couldn't see what it was about. Not authorized, maybe? it's been a while.

• K. McEuen
                              K. McEuen commented
                              Editing a comment
                              What they are seeing is when a person flags a comment, or in this case the same person flagged the same comment twice so there were two flag reports. Those are for me or others mods/admin to deal with. I'm not sure why a normal forum user should be seeing the flags, but they aren't able to access them.
                          Working...
                          X