X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redcaboose1717
    replied
    auntstuff....
    Did you order yardage from MSQC? The only time I've had issues with MSQC is the 2-3 times I've ordered yardage. I placed an order just a few hours ago here with MSQC and due to all the issues, the things I've ordered aren't going to make me upset if I don't get them for 7-10 days. In the past with MSQC I've ordered and received the items in 3-4, sometimes 5 days.

I'm not upset with MSQC and their shipping. I look at it this way, for a small company that started out in 2009 and within 11 yrs has become a HUGE company that a lot of people love and enjoy I think they "USUALLY" do a pretty good job. All businesses have hiccups....it happens.
    I appreciate the fact that in the past when I've called MSQC to ask a question, I'm treated as though the person on the other end of the line at MSQC has all the time in the world to talk to me and or as if I were a long time friend or maybe lived in Hamilton Missouri and spend a lot of time in the MSQC stores!! ( I haven't been to MSQC yet....but I keep "dreaming" of the day I get to go to MSQC, I really do!

I can honestly say I am furious, (yes, furious) with Amazon. I pay for Amazon Prime so I can get the medical products I need. I placed an order May 2, 2020, and it took them until 05/08/20 to deliver 2 of the 3 items and the 3rd item is something I use every day. I purchase 100 4"x 4" gauze pads (from Curad) all the time. This order was supposedly fullfilled by Amazon....not one of the millions of sellers from Amazon. (I've had issues with several people that sell things from Amazon, including theft. so I don't order from sellers any more.)
    The thing is I pay for Amazon Prime, and I'm waiting 2 wks for something that at best should have been at my front door within a week? So, no, I'm not uptight with MSQC at all.
    I'm sorry you're having issues though auntstuff.

Leave a comment:

• auntstuff
    commented on 's reply
    And I thought 2 weeks was long, for being only about 200 miles from them. But even before, I rarely got it much faster.

• Hulamoon
    replied
    It's three weeks since I ordered. I deleted my last comment because I didn't want to be mean. But three weeks is too long and it will be the last time I order from them.

Leave a comment:

• auntstuff
    commented on 's reply
    I still think 2 weeks from order to house is a bit much, and they are a bigger outfit than a lot. 8 days and it still hasn't shipped, then a week to go across the state line.....

• sydneybean
    replied
    I would expect fast or slow shipping is determined by how large/small the company is, what they sell, how many people order from them per day, how large the orders are etc. Most things I order are delayed no matter what or where I order from. My Amazon prime orders no longer get to me in 2 or 3 days. Good grief people. thank you , old newbie, for your thanks to this company.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied
    deleted my comment
    Last edited by Hulamoon; May 9, 2020, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• auntstuff
    commented on 's reply
    I'm glad you get good service.

• Old Newbie
    replied
    Just to clarify, my comment was a thank you and hoping things are ok. My package came just about when I expected and I was fine with the shipping.

Leave a comment:

• auntstuff
    replied
    Same here. I ordered books and a couple movies from 2 different places the same day. I've been enjoying those for several days now. That stuff came from both coasts, here to the middle of the country.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied
    I ordered something on April 19th. I also ordered something in the same state around the same time and got it pretty quickly. Meaning they didn't wait weeks to fulfil the order.

Leave a comment:

• auntstuff
    replied
    One hopes. Been waiting 8 days just for mine to ship.

Leave a comment:

• Old Newbie
    started a topic How are you doing, MSQ?

How are you doing, MSQ?

I hope all is okay. I just received my package from you. We are all in this together. I really appreciate your business.
Working...
X