Member locations-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member locations-

Are we ever going to get back the "member locations" in the box with the other info on each post (name, status, post count, etc)? I find it helpful as we're interested of course, but some questions/comments are better served with the known geographic location. Everything else is very satisfactory except for this omission.
    You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

I agree. I miss the location info.

Comment

If you're working on it let us know. Thanks
      You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

• auntstuff
        auntstuff commented
        Editing a comment
        **crickets**

Yes we all want this back please! How about you work some of your magic

Comment

We are working on it, though it's a question of exactly what needs to be tweaked to get it back in place. Thanks for keeping on us!

Comment

Testing/Tinkering with locations. (Hello, I'm Alex, part of the M* team!) 😀

Comment

Originally posted by oldmanquilts View Post
            Are we ever going to get back the "member locations" in the box with the other info on each post (name, status, post count, etc)? I find it helpful as we're interested of course, but some questions/comments are better served with the known geographic location. Everything else is very satisfactory except for this omission.
            I don't think everything is satisfactory. I'm still missing 1,000 photos.
            "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

• Sharyn J
              Sharyn J commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too. I see the folder and nearly 800 photos but cannot access them.

I like knowing where everyone is located, too. Until it's figured out, we could enter it in the signature line as a go-around... Just a thought...
            "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Teen View Post
              I like knowing where everyone is located, too. Until it's figured out, we could enter it in the signature line as a go-around... Just a thought...
              I was thinking the same thing 😊
              "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Originally posted by Teen View Post
                I don't see any signature lines for anyone.
                Edit: I went into my profile and checked "see signatures" Didn't realize I had to do that . Also, is there no way to delete a post I have made? There used to be
                Last edited by sydneybean; May 30, 2020, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Hulamoon
                  Hulamoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can edit a post and change the title now. I just changed a title the other day. we couldn't do that before.

Originally posted by alex.meinders View Post
                Testing/Tinkering with locations. (Hello, I'm Alex, part of the M* team!) 😀
                All I would want for location is the name of the state, not the specific town.

Comment

• Nwmnteacher
                  Nwmnteacher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's all I want too.
              Working...
              X