Block App problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block App problem

I’ve subscribed to Block since Day One and always download each new issue to my ipad so I can access via the app. I’ve also purchased Mod Block and downloaded those issues. I tried to look at the newest issue recently but the only ones I can access are the Mod Block issues. The subscription issues aren’t immediately available and a small icon appears on the cover page for each issue, meaning I have to pay for the issues to view them. Is anyone else having this problem? I haven’t upgraded or changed my ipad, so I ruled that out.
    Thanks in advance!

Liz

Yes!!! Discovered this yesterday. I am in the same boat as you.......long time subscriber and now the Block app is not working.
    Christy

Comment

Forgot to mention: I did check the App Store to see if there was an update. There is no update available.

Comment

We're working on it! It's been reported to the App crew. Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

Our tech says he has fixed a few things and your app should be working. Could you check and let us know?

Comment

Perfect!!!
            Christy

Comment

Originally posted by jwchristy View Post
              Perfect!!!
              Excellent! Glad yours is working!

Comment

I have gotten so frustrated with the Block app! First of all, I have a desktop, I complained over & over I can't download the app! Google replied that their app / google play can not be downloaded to a desk top period!!, I have lost all of the 2019 issues, + 2020 it won't show any issues I subscribed to. Even though I clearly have a subscription! If I want a download I HAVE TO Pay for it separately!! I will cancel my subscription. This was supposed to be fixed over a year ago, I've had it!!
                When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
                Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by ktdid View Post
                  I have gotten so frustrated with the Block app! First of all, I have a desktop, I complained over & over I can't download the app! Google replied that their app / google play can not be downloaded to a desk top period!!, I have lost all of the 2019 issues, + 2020 it won't show any issues I subscribed to. Even though I clearly have a subscription! If I want a download I HAVE TO Pay for it separately!! I will cancel my subscription. This was supposed to be fixed over a year ago, I've had it!!
                  Hi, ktdid! The app is designed to work on Android or iPhone devices, and is compiled specifically for those operating systems. For desktop PCs, you should have access to PDF copies of the BLOCKs that were part of your subscription through our website by clicking on Account -> BLOCK Magazine, and then scrolling down. If you aren't seeing them there, then please give Customer Service a call at 888-571-1122. You shouldn't need to buy them separately at all for issues received as part of your active, normal subscription.

Comment

I have an app (I think) that lists all the projects/video links found in each Block magazine. The only thing is that it does not show the last couple years. I only purchase Block magazines that interest me so like to read this listing. Where can I find the current issues

Comment

Here's a document we use in house to track the tutorials and which BLOCK magazine they're in, Scrapdot:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...0alvuk/pubhtml

Hope this helps!

Comment

I still can’t open my Block magazines. It shows they are locked... if I tap the arrow it shows the magazine and says not purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by Quilter-58 View Post
                          I still can’t open my Block magazines. It shows they are locked... if I tap the arrow it shows the magazine and says not purchased.
                          Have you logged into your app with your Missouri Star username and password, Quilter-58?

Comment

Uh oh! I forgot to log in 🤦‍♀️

Comment

Originally posted by Quilter-58 View Post
                              Uh oh! I forgot to log in 🤦‍♀️
                              If it helps any, I've done the same thing and wondered why the BLOCK magazines weren't showing up... And I'm one of the guys that troubleshoots app problems with users!

Comment

Working...
                              X