Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Missouri Star still shipping?

Just wondering.

According to the "important statement" at the top of the forum screen...

Yes, their on-line store is still open (and it's safe to say they are shipping too).

But I implore everyone, be patient with order fulfillment and the shipping at this time. Remember, not only do the on-line stores have to practice social distancing (may mean fewer employees in an area), but so do the Post Office and Shipping companies. So it's a reasonable assumption that it may take longer for our packages and mail to arrive.

Comment

They are, but I'm not sure we're getting the shipping emails.

For example: I ordered the DD on Monday last week. I received an email from M* on March 20 that the order was fulfilled. If I track the package from my M* account, it looks as though the package is still in Kansas. When I click on the Fed Ex Smartpost tracking number, the package is somewhere in Ohio and should be delivered Thursday.

Comment

• JulieC
        JulieC commented
        Editing a comment
        I received my order today (Tuesday)!

We are still shipping at the present time, so keep an eye out for your packages. If your package is missing or taking too long, definitely give us a call at 888-571-1122. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
        According to the "important statement" at the top of the forum screen...

Yes, their on-line store is still open (and it's safe to say they are shipping too).

But I implore everyone, be patient with order fulfillment and the shipping at this time. Remember, not only do the on-line stores have to practice social distancing (may mean fewer employees in an area), but so do the Post Office and Shipping companies. So it's a reasonable assumption that it may take longer for our packages and mail to arrive.
        yes , i have read the above from them. Nowhere in my question does it say I wasn't being patient. Just asking a question. Their statement says they are still doing on line orders but it doesn't say they are still shipping. Just a question, not a complaint.

Comment

• Caroline T.
          Caroline T. commented
          Editing a comment
          Sydney, I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to imply that you were being impatient.
          I was just trying to put a gentle reminder out to everyone that we all need to be patient when we order on line from anywhere.

Thank you M* for your continued service, and please thank those working for their service. Yesterday our province announced all non-essential stores must close by tonight, sadly thIS includes LQS.

I received email that Connecting Threads will cease on-line orders bt midnight tonight.

Unfortunately the current Canada-US exchange rate has dropped significantly, so it will be only necessary spending.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
          Thank you M* for your continued service, and please thank those working for their service.[...]
          We've passed your message along to our hard-working warehouse crew. Thanks, Suzanne!

Comment

Working...
          X