No announcement yet.

Notification won't go away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is back again. Notification and flag to!
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Yep. I have 2 that aren't there.
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I had two notifications, nothing showed up. Logged off, and they're gone. Weird.
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Ok, I think I know what might be happening, at least today. Let me know if your flag notifications are gone now. I had 2 just now, and I dealt with them (no more floursack buying unless she makes a new account), once the issue was dealt with I remove the notifications.

So, back to what is happening, I think you guys are seeing a little bit of what I get when someone flags a post. You shouldn't be and that is why it tells that you don't have permission. I will let Steve know.

Also, if a new member signs up and starts sending you private message out of thin air wanting to buy something, please let me know. Two people got messages that told me,and more may have been contacted. I don;t think this is an ok thing to do at all, and I need that information to be able to deal with these people.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

• Monique
            Monique commented
            Editing a comment
            I got the flour sack buyer.

My flag and notifications is back to normal ! Thank you MSQ and all forum moderators for your hard work !
          sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
          The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
          A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
          And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Working...
          X