Posting delays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting delays?

I noticed that my posts don't come up right away like they use to. Do all posts need to be approved now before they are seen whether you are a member or not? Just curious.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

We haven't been requiring approval of messages, Carlie. How long a delay are you noticing? Does a refresh of the forum page make the post show up?

Comment

I've noticed that this software format is a lot slower with many things. When I try to move a post to the correct category it takes forever if it manages to work the first time. Sometimes I get an error message saying it didn't move and half the time, if I reload it actually did move. I can work with/around it for now, fix the other things, but know not all is perfect like the developers told you it would be.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
        I've noticed that this software format is a lot slower with many things. When I try to move a post to the correct category it takes forever if it manages to work the first time. Sometimes I get an error message saying it didn't move and half the time, if I reload it actually did move. I can work with/around it for now, fix the other things, but know not all is perfect like the developers told you it would be.
        Good to know... looks like we'll need to take a closer look. Thanks!

Comment

blusk, kind of like Karen mentions. It just seems to be a delay usually only a couple of minutes. It's not all that annoying, I just noticed a difference. I do really miss that in the Thanks area peoples names aren't listed with the number of thanks (likes). I do miss that and always found it interesting. Like Karen I'm sure there are many other more important issues. I just thought I'd mention it while it was currently on my mind. At my age you never know when certain thoughts will come back :-)
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
            blusk, kind of like Karen mentions. It just seems to be a delay usually only a couple of minutes. It's not all that annoying, I just noticed a difference. I do really miss that in the Thanks area peoples names aren't listed with the number of thanks (likes). I do miss that and always found it interesting. Like Karen I'm sure there are many other more important issues. I just thought I'd mention it while it was currently on my mind. At my age you never know when certain thoughts will come back :-)
            If you click on the number after the thanks the names come up

Comment

Originally posted by sydneybean View Post

Hey, thats kind of neat. Thanks for telling us that. You guys are so smart
              Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
              Terry

Comment

Originally posted by sydneybean View Post

HaHa I guess I was clicking on the "Thanks". You rule sydneybean!

Comment

I've been noticing when one clicks on people's photos they are slow to load. They used to be instantaneous.

Comment

Working...
                  X