Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timing out

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Timing out

    While I'm thinking about it........Is there a way to change the timing in whatever your time out process is? When trying to reply to a post the server seems to time out on me and I have to log back in. It's kind of annoying :-)

    Probably along the same lines it use to be if I signed in I pretty much remained signed in unless I dumped my browser cash. Now if I even go to another site I have to sign back in. That's kind of annoying too.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

    #2
    Carlie Wolf do you have a time in mind that would be convenient? I can't open the flood gates since too many idle users would slow down everyone's experience but I can look into making the default time out a little bit longer if we're just after a little convenience.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by the_sleepiest_steve View Post
      Carlie Wolf do you have a time in mind that would be convenient? I can't open the flood gates since too many idle users would slow down everyone's experience but I can look into making the default time out a little bit longer if we're just after a little convenience.
      Good question. I guess I never noticed it timing out in the past. It's not uncommon for me to take about 20 minutes on posts. Actually sometimes even longer but if I think I'll be thinking too long I could type it in my computer notepad and then cut and paste it. I think someone else had mentioned this earlier on. Maybe we can get input from others too.
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

      Comment


        #4
        I will almost always pre write the message if it's somewhat long. Saves time posting.
        Kathryn
        When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted Eleanor Roosevelt

        Comment


          #5
          I have mentioned in a couple of threads that I was timed out and had to log back in to post. It is very annoying! 👎

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by JulieC View Post
            I have mentioned in a couple of threads that I was timed out and had to log back in to post. It is very annoying! 👎
            |What do you think is a good amount of time to set their time out to Julie? Is 20 minutes enough?
            https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
            Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post

              |What do you think is a good amount of time to set their time out to Julie? Is 20 minutes enough?
              I wonder what it is set for? I just got timed out again! I think 20 minutes should do it.

              Comment


                #8
                Steve what's it set for now? Maybe add 15 minutes?
                https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

                Comment

                Working...
                X