Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display issue with forum message

Hi;
    Just thought I should report this issue. If you look at the last message, it is as if her text 'fell' out of the box. I'm using Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0
    MSTAR.jpg

Jeannette

yes scratched head at that too,
    but figured the quote comment ect was at bottom so left it
    then group messages loaded then disappeared, spooky
    will change the doo dah so can check out where went wrong.
    Last edited by 201 Treadler; March 10, 2020, 09:43 PM.

Comment

That is when someone edits a quote (deleting some of the text but accidentally deleting a piece of coding along with it) so it throws things out of whack. Not a system problem, but user error.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

ok so I highlight then press copy part of a post then press the "" above, in text box press space bar in the gap between ] [ press paste in the gap, zoom to bottom press enter, wait for the dongle to find a signal, it does then drops it then finds it again
        and somehow am deleting coding?
        sorry don't really understand how deleting coding is possible. am only a user putting words in the writing window
        can someone explain how so that do not repeat that mistake.
        many thanks for your efforts 🙏

could not edit it in the thread post so gained access through 'profile' edit, copied x deleted then pasted again using above method.
        folks should be able to read all following posts, this cause a blanking box to cover them.
        Last edited by 201 Treadler; March 11, 2020, 09:09 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Looking into this, and adding it to the bug Queue. The forum software got a new minor update so it could have broken styles or applied some new rules I need to check on...

Comment

Working...
          X