Can't view entire PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't view entire PM

I have a message in my inbox but can only see the first line, how do I see the whole thing? I know there's more bc it stops in midsentence. I tried selecting the check box but that didn't do anything.

Go to Message Center, then to Inbox, select the message and there is a See More link to click to open the whole thing
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

• KPH
      KPH commented
      Editing a comment
      Karen, thanks for jumping in. I checked to see if those steps would work, when I came back, the original message was gone. I just PM'ed JJ to tell her when I couldn't find the original post here.

• jjkaiser
      jjkaiser commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. "See more" is not an option on my screen. I am on a Kindle. Is that why?

PITA, ain't it?
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

• jjkaiser
      jjkaiser commented
      Editing a comment
      You know I am ready to just tell people to email me at [email protected] because this is getting ridiculous. Why do you have to go thru so many steps to just read one message. Ok rant over.

And "notifications" won't open at all....
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

It might be the Kindle. I know if I have a message it won't open on my phone.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

• auntstuff
        auntstuff commented
        Editing a comment
        No kindle or phone here, just laptop.

Is this something that will eventually be fixed or not enough kindle users for the team to put on their to do list?

Comment

Since it affects phones as well, I imagine they will look into it. I'll let Steve know we found another issue.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

what size is the kindle? and what type of phones are we seeing this issue so I can recreate it?
          or could you please supply a screenshot of what you are seeing so I can better understand?

Comment

• K. McEuen
            K. McEuen commented
            Editing a comment
            I have an Android phone, Motorola something or other - Moto e6 plus

Well, I just went to grab a screenshot and it seems like it is working on my phne now. It didn't work a day or so after the upgrade, the last time I tried it.

• auntstuff
            auntstuff commented
            Editing a comment
            It happens with my laptop too

Ok I have an 8 inch Kindle that is also called 6th Generation (the version that it is). Here is a screen shot for you:Message Center

Search Messages
          Compose New
          MESSAGE CENTER6
          Inbox
          Sent Itemskindle posting pictures
          other
          sewing how tos
          Add a folder
          Trash
          Requests
          Notifications6
          SUBSCRIPTIONS
          Posts5
          Users214
          Moderation
          Mark as readMark as unread Delete
          Move
          • Inbox
          • kindle posting pictures
          • other
          • sewing how tos
          • +Add a folder
          • Filter

Select: All | None
          • KPH and I
            Yesterday, 06:25 PM
            Finding messages
            I saw your post, went to check on something then went back to the new topics page and it was gone.... Anyway, If you go to messages at the top right, then click down at the bottom where it says message center. You can go into your inbox from there to see all of your messages in the inbox. Hope that helps. Katrina
          • auntstuff and I
            Yesterday, 060 PM
            markers
            It takes me about 3 months to quilt one, and had one that took that many years, and the marks were still there. If you have high humidity, it might mess with them, since it doesn't take a lot to erase them.
          • pcbatiks
          • pcbatiks
          Well you probably think I am crazy now. Before I did the screen shot the only part of the message I could see was that first line. In fact this is the first time I am able to read the whole message. But thats what happened. I tried deleting some extraneous stuff but could not delete those two pictures so just ignore that. Thanks.

Comment

• K. McEuen
            K. McEuen commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahaha! The SAME thing just happened to me
        Working...
        X