Group directions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group directions

I know you're working on the group situations. Here's another thing to add to your list. When you go to help at the bottom of the main page, click on that and look up group directions on managing the groups. The tabs it says to click on for administration aren't there. I can't add members, update the privacy, change the icon, or basically do anything to work within the group other than posting.

HELP! I need to do some major work on our group this week and my hands are tied behind my back and I can't do anything!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

The software deveopers are adressing the group issues now, but it will probably take a while since they have not run across this problem before. They have moved it up in the queue f things to do, as Steve mentioned in another thread. He has to wait on them though.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

• KPH
      KPH commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, I was just trying to see if I missed something that I could do on my own, but I couldn't. I thought maybe the help at the bottom of the page had directions that might point me in the right direction.

They'll get it one day. We'll go ahead with the dates on the rules page, but I'll keep checking back in to see when I can adjust the privacy settings, etc.

• KPH
      KPH commented
      Editing a comment
      For some reason, it posted twice.

I really feel for all the Groups and Group Mods out there. We have the forum software team currently working on this.

good news is they do see all the correct group ownership from the old forum, bad news is it's taking them some time to work out why they are not applying to our users correctly.

I'll keep everyone updated and will probably post a global announcement as soon as there is a confirmed resolution for all the groups.

Comment

Thanks Steve, I know this must be very frustrating for you as well.
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
      X