New Topics Showing Posts Within Groups To Which I Don't Belong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Topics Showing Posts Within Groups To Which I Don't Belong

I use the "New Topics" tab to read the most current posts. There are posts in my "New Topics" feed that were posted in groups to which I don't belong. I don't recall this happening on the old forum.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

I mentioned that in the first couple of days and was asked where do you see that. I just let it go. Now I noticed that you see posts from peoples albums. You used to only see those if you went to look at them.
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

All of the group posts show up under new topics... still... sigh

I guess they're still working on it.
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

The other side of that coin is that apparently you no longer need to join a group before you can post a new topic or reply to existing topics in the group.
        Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
        🙄

Comment

• MRoy
          MRoy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I don't think that should be happening either. In my opinion, group access should be only for those who join.

We have an open ticket with the main developers of the forum software apparently our group's issue is unique enough that it's been escalated several tiers already. The good news is that yes we are still working on it, the bad news is it's a bit out of my hands until they reach back out to me with what they've found. It's ok to keep reporting these issues since it can be used as a reference to the underlying cause so I appreciate everyone continuing to help out! it really has made a huge difference with all the screenshots, detailed explanations, and keen eyes you have all lent to the process!

Comment

Working...
        X