Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blusk
    replied
    I am following up on this with the forum software people now, but it hasn't been forgotten. Thanks for keeping on us!

Leave a comment:

• Nwmnteacher
    replied
    I miss having our locations posted under our usernames in the posts.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
    I hope our User notes can be retrieved. I had over70 pages of tips and techniques that I collected or developed personally. Somebody told me I should write a book using these notes! Never thought some day they would disappear!
    I too hope you get them back. I referred to them often.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied
    I hope our User notes can be retrieved. I had over70 pages of tips and techniques that I collected or developed personally. Somebody told me I should write a book using these notes! Never thought some day they would disappear!

Leave a comment:

• MSN
    replied
    Originally posted by shermur View Post
    Bump posting....I wonder when we will get our USER Notes back? And further more....when I try to edit my media photos....I get an error message that only 10 files can be uploaded? It's very confusing....why did they ruin our forum?
    That's a little dramatic, isn't it? First off, this is not "our" forum. It is created, owned, and maintained by M* and provided to us free of charge. Mighty sweet of them, in my opinion. And yes, necessary upgrades to the forum means that some things are not what we were used to. However, they have listened to forum member's concerns and have already made many changes. They are working on more. Like every other business in this country, though, they are focused on how their business can survive the COVID-19 pandemic. Protecting their workers is their top priority right now, and rightfully so. Restoring the user notes is just going to have to wait.

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied
    I guess everyone is social distancing away from the issues. Maybe once everything gets back to normal they can put the focus on our forum again.

Leave a comment:

• shermur
    commented on 's reply
    Seems certain things still aren't working like they should.....so discouraging....

• Monique
    replied
    Originally posted by shermur View Post
    Bump posting....I wonder when we will get our USER Notes back? And further more....when I try to edit my media photos....I get an error message that only 10 files can be uploaded? It's very confusing....why did they ruin our forum?
    Seems things are quiet right now.

Leave a comment:

• shermur
    replied

Leave a comment:

• the_sleepiest_steve
    commented on 's reply
    There is also an open ticket to recreate this feature. but like other users pointed out below you can view this by viewing the profile in the meantime.

• shermur
    replied
    By the way....what happened to the comments on our photos in our galleries?

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    Originally posted by Monique View Post

If you click on their name in the post you will see that information.
    Thanks. Going to take a bit longer to get this forum figured out.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied
    Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post

Steve has a ticket in with the software company on the user notes and why they didn't show up. Just need to be patient.
    Thank you Karen.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied
    Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
    It would be very useful.

Another request would be to show under our name, the area, city or country of subscriber is from.
    If you click on their name in the post you will see that information.

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    It would be very useful.

Another request would be to show under our name, the area, city or country of subscriber is from.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X