"USER NOTES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"USER NOTES"

Is there any chance to retrieve our user notes? A lot of useful information has been lost.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Also didn't there use to be a little line under posts where when people "liked" you post it displayed your name? Now it just seems to be the number but no names.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
      Is there any chance to retrieve our user notes? A lot of useful information has been lost.
      Steve has a ticket in with the software company on the user notes and why they didn't show up. Just need to be patient.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

It would be very useful.

Another request would be to show under our name, the area, city or country of subscriber is from.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

• the_sleepiest_steve
          the_sleepiest_steve commented
          Editing a comment
          There is also an open ticket to recreate this feature. but like other users pointed out below you can view this by viewing the profile in the meantime.

Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
        It would be very useful.

Another request would be to show under our name, the area, city or country of subscriber is from.
        If you click on their name in the post you will see that information.

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post

Steve has a ticket in with the software company on the user notes and why they didn't show up. Just need to be patient.
          Thank you Karen.

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post

If you click on their name in the post you will see that information.
            Thanks. Going to take a bit longer to get this forum figured out.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

By the way....what happened to the comments on our photos in our galleries?
              Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Bump posting....I wonder when we will get our USER Notes back? And further more....when I try to edit my media photos....I get an error message that only 10 files can be uploaded? It's very confusing....why did they ruin our forum?
                Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shermur View Post
                  Bump posting....I wonder when we will get our USER Notes back? And further more....when I try to edit my media photos....I get an error message that only 10 files can be uploaded? It's very confusing....why did they ruin our forum?
                  Seems things are quiet right now.

Comment

• shermur
                    shermur commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Seems certain things still aren't working like they should.....so discouraging....

I guess everyone is social distancing away from the issues. Maybe once everything gets back to normal they can put the focus on our forum again.
                  Katrina
                  “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by shermur View Post
                    That's a little dramatic, isn't it? First off, this is not "our" forum. It is created, owned, and maintained by M* and provided to us free of charge. Mighty sweet of them, in my opinion. And yes, necessary upgrades to the forum means that some things are not what we were used to. However, they have listened to forum member's concerns and have already made many changes. They are working on more. Like every other business in this country, though, they are focused on how their business can survive the COVID-19 pandemic. Protecting their workers is their top priority right now, and rightfully so. Restoring the user notes is just going to have to wait.

Comment

I hope our User notes can be retrieved. I had over70 pages of tips and techniques that I collected or developed personally. Somebody told me I should write a book using these notes! Never thought some day they would disappear!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                        I hope our User notes can be retrieved. I had over70 pages of tips and techniques that I collected or developed personally. Somebody told me I should write a book using these notes! Never thought some day they would disappear!
                        I too hope you get them back. I referred to them often.

Comment

I miss having our locations posted under our usernames in the posts.

Comment

Working...
                          X