Could we have our locations back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could we have our locations back?

To the tech guys ~ Before the Forum was reorganized, we had our locations posted under our Avatar names. For some, it was city & state; for others it was more generalized. It's helpful to know where people live or if they are international. Would it be possible to bring back that feature?

I'm not sure its a good idea after my experiences with a lurker who used my location as part of her google to find me. More anonymity might be better. Sad, because I , too, am curious where people are from but since non posting members are able to be here, I don't know the alternative.
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

Maybe we could limit it to a state or country?
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

You have the choice to put it there. You could put none of your business if you wanted 😛
        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

that is all i put, the USA

Comment

• Claire Hallman
            Claire Hallman commented
            Editing a comment
            Since your avatar name is native Texan I figure you are in Texas, maybe not.
            I really would like to see the locations back even if they are just general like the state.

ha, ha. you are right!!! but Texas is huge so i guess i will leave it. ah, i can't stop laughing!

Comment

I enjoyed seeing where everyone lived and would also like the location back if it is possible.

Jeannette

Comment

If you click on a person's name it will bring up their profile and you will see it there if they have added it.
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• CraftyJnet
                CraftyJnet commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, Monique!

We have an open request for this. will update as soon as we have a solution.

Comment

Working...
              X