How to create new post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to create new post

I am using a Kindle. When I go to Squeaky Wheel there is a tab for New Post. When I go to the Forum --menu I see New Topic but when I click on that I can only see threads that were already started but the New Topic tab is gone. What am I doing wrong? I don't actually have a new thread I want to start right now but am still trying to find my way around this new look.

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
    I am using a Kindle. When I go to Squeaky Wheel there is a tab for New Post. When I go to the Forum --menu I see New Topic but when I click on that I can only see threads that were already started but the New Topic tab is gone. What am I doing wrong? I don't actually have a new thread I want to start right now but am still trying to find my way around this new look.
    You can only start new threads when you are inside a category, i.e. Squeaky Wheel, General Discussion, etc. The New Topic button from the forum home page just shows what new topics have been posted, just like you said.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Ding ding ding! Thanks Karen I didn't realize that's how it worked. I get it now. I guess I am the dimwit here.

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
        Ding ding ding! Thanks Karen I didn't realize that's how it worked. I get it now. I guess I am the dimwit here.
        Hey now!! Just having navigational issues. 😵 ✈ 🛫
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
        X