Photo Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Albums

The Media tab is the photo/album section. Why not label it "Photos and/or Albums"? It's not easy to find. Took me awhile to find my stuff under media.

The photo albums have all the pictures from the oldest first to the newest last. How can I reverse the order? The most recent photos added should be at the top.

There does not appear to be any way to edit an album. I can delete a photo or album, but unable to delete a photo and put it in another album as our previous pictures uploaded are no longer available. Did I make that as clear as mud?

Additionally, all text associated with our album photos doesn't appear. I had the name of the pattern and sometimes the fabric collection name on the description. Will you be bringing that feature back?

Where is the media tab? I have looked everywhere for it and I don't see it/ I'm sure as soon as I hit "post reply" I will see it.

Comment

• Sharyn J
      Sharyn J commented
      Editing a comment
      Go to your name top right. Press profile. There are 4 tabs. The one on the far right says "Media". That's the Photo albums.

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
    The Media tab is the photo/album section. Why not label it "Photos and/or Albums"? It's not easy to find. Took me awhile to find my stuff under media.

The photo albums have all the pictures from the oldest first to the newest last. How can I reverse the order? The most recent photos added should be at the top.

There does not appear to be any way to edit an album. I can delete a photo or album, but unable to delete a photo and put it in another album as our previous pictures uploaded are no longer available. Did I make that as clear as mud?

Additionally, all text associated with our album photos doesn't appear. I had the name of the pattern and sometimes the fabric collection name on the description. Will you be bringing that feature back?
    How did you delete the album. I tried using the trash icon and nothing happened also where it said remove. Can not delete it.
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

The Media Tab is located on your personal profile page. It should be the far right tab as pictured below
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Found the media tab and albums but can not delete the albums. Clicked on the trash icon by the picture but it doesn't do anything.
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Cathy F glad you are able to access it! I've added the issue "Can't Edit or Delete Albums" to our queue and will update you when I've implemented a fix!

Comment

Working...
          X