My one last irritation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My one last irritation

When we enter the forum we're presented with a nice list of all the sub-forums. Let's say I click on Quilting Questions. The next screen has 4 tabs on the top; Topics, Latest Activity, My Subscriptions, Photos. The tab Latest activity is the default view. It irritates me because it is so different from what we were used to. And, it adds two extra clicks until we can get back to the list of topics we want to see. Also, when Topics are the default view, when we hover the mouse pointer over the title, we can get a preview of what was written. When Latest activity is the default view, we don't get a preview.

I've looked at all the settings, especially Display Settings as someone suggested. Mine is set to Topics and it has made no difference. This is probably just me, but this is irritating enough to limit my visits. Two extra clicks per topic, let's say I want to visit 15 topics.......that ends up being a bit much.

Is there any way that anybody knows to change this default view?

If not, how do I shoot a message to Al?

And in thanks, I'm so glad to see the social media buttons gone.
    Barbara

hello,

I'm currently working on a fix to return the default view to Topics thanks for pointing this out!

Comment

BarbaraB ,

I've made a change that returns the default view to topics instead of "latest activity" let me know if that's working for you now!

Comment

Thank you -- the Topics default is working now.

Comment

this was one of the issues I had also. I liked seeing who started the post. Not that it really makes any difference but I like the way the topics page looks compared to the latest activity page. I can also now click on the little button and it takes me to the last comment I viewed. Thank you!! My time is still showing up as an hour ahead. I have gone thru the list of options and am pretty sure I have selected the correct time zone.

Comment

Oh Thank You!!!!!

Forum, coffee, sunbeam.......very happy person!
            Barbara

Comment

HI Sleepiest Steve, I used latest Activity and found one click on the arrow always took me back two or three pages. sigh. Glad to hear that is being worked on too! Thanks for the peach color too. softer to look at for all of us. 😁

Comment

Working...
              X