Big mess!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big mess!!!

I mean no disrespect here, but who is the not so genius that messed up our forum? Looks like you bit off more than you could chew. Just my opinion! Sure hope somebody can clean up this mess. I was never one to comment much on this forum but sure did enjoy reading everybody else comments and learning from everyone. Now I don't enjoy anything on this forum. 😠
    sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

You have lots of company in the dissatisfied members club. Nobody likes this.

Comment

I'm sure the tech wizards are getting their eyes full of the displeasure. There are already thing that have been addressed. I'm sure there will be more items ticked off the list before the end of the day. Let's give them a chance to work their magic.
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I did just notice as I came back on the board today that one issue I had has been resolved. thanks!!

Comment

As Katrina said I think we have to give them a chance to do some tweaking to the forum. With change there will be some glitches and it may take a few weeks. I'm not going to be popular for saying this but I feel some of the comments I've read demanding things be put back the way they were were very rude.
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

• Bubby
            Bubby commented
            Editing a comment
            Every time I log onto the forum now it makes more sense to me and doesn't seem so alien. Our wizards have removed the social media issue we were so upset about. The logins of banned 'members' have been deleted from the Member List. One hurdle at a time.

I see "upset" more so than "rude"....
          TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Give it some time. Give them some time. Also, give yourself some time as well to be accustomed to the changes. Forums change all the time (at least those I visit) and we're never happy with the new "look." Heck, we just learned to navigate the old one. I'm doing better with this one,and in a couple more days will have it so it's comfortable. I'm glad I'm not on their end.
            You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

You may already be seeing some changes that warm the place back up. A little fireplace in the corner, a cup of hot something to drink, and we'll have this place cozy!

Thank you for all of your patience as we work things through. If you find any of the changes to be particularly nice, or if you have suggestions on what precisely would help us tidy up the place just right, please send me a private message!

Brian

Comment

• blusk
                blusk commented
                Editing a comment
                To Chantal: As I understand it from the tech, that plugin is not supported. We've got the gallery, now, but maybe there's something that can be done to duplicate that feature. We'll take a look.

• EnumclawGramma
                EnumclawGramma commented
                Editing a comment
                Today it seems more like home. The background color, the font size, I think it makes the layout much easier to enjoy and it looks WAY more like what we're used to. Now, once the groups page is more user friendly I will invite you for dinner! Deal?

• blusk
                blusk commented
                Editing a comment
                To EnumclawGramma: You'll be looking for the_sleepiest_steve for that one!

I don't see the type being larger, at least that I can tell, but the colored backgrounds are a HUGE improvement!
              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

bubba the text was increased about 15% from the initial change last week it's not a major change many but those that requested it was a help. We will be making more stylistic improvements to make the forum if the text in some places is difficult to read/contrast issues send a direct message to blusk or myself and we'll put it in our queue!

Comment

Originally posted by the_sleepiest_steve View Post
                  bubba the text was increased about 15% from the initial change last week it's not a major change many but those that requested it was a help. We will be making more stylistic improvements to make the forum if the text in some places is difficult to read/contrast issues send a direct message to blusk or myself and we'll put it in our queue!
                  I don't envy you your job. I am thankful to be part of this forum and thankful that you are working with us with the issues that have arisen.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                  X