Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sydneybean
    commented on 's reply
    Not so. I have always set my time in the settings of any forum I am on. Besides, I am the same time zone as MSQC so it should have reflected that time if that is the case. And I don't need a new watch. Go to your settings and you will see that you can change the time to reflect your time zone.

• the_sleepiest_steve
    replied
    I've updated the settings for the date/time it should reflect the correct time now. It was an issue related to the way Daylight savings time was being applied to the forum time stamps.

Leave a comment:

• blusk
    replied
    I've passed this along to be looked into. Posts should default to Central time OR your time, but not Random Not Right time. Thanks for letting us know!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• oldmanquilts
    replied
    It's always been this way, even with the old format, and any other forum that I'm aware of. Times are local- just not your local time. It's the time where the server is located. If you are watching the time and setting appointments based on the time of your post maybe you just need a new watch.

Leave a comment:

• sydneybean
    commented on 's reply
    This post time should read 7:57 for me and it says 8:57

• sydneybean
    replied
    I am on Midwest time the same as MSQC but my time is still an hour ahead of my posts

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied
    Thats what I've been dooing but it is a little miffing. Sometimes I look at my clock just to make sure it isn't midwestern time.

Leave a comment:

• MSN
    commented on 's reply
    At the bottom of this page, there is a notation that "All times are GMT-6."

• JCY
    replied
    Setting the time ~ I don't know if that's an option. I've noticed the postings now are on M* star zone, not mine. I guess one has to add or subtract depending on where they live. Maybe the powers at be will let us know.

Leave a comment:

• sydneybean
    started a topic Time?

Time?

How do I get the time on posts to sync with my time. I have gone into settings and am pretty sure I have my time set correctly but the time is still an hour ahead. I am in Illinois
Working...
X