Being thrown out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being thrown out

Way can I not keep being logged in ? When I click on the forum buttons to try to find the new post I am thrown out and have to log in again.

sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

I think there are some kinks that still need to be worked out.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

This is just killing my eyes... now I have a headache thank you very much I'll come back when you change the background. also the groups page is nothing but jumbled garbage this is a nightmare
      Last edited by ktdid; February 28th, 2020, 03:24 AM.
      When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
      Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Definitely a headache maker. Hope all the "bugs" get worked out. Much too bright.

Comment

Annika ~ You may have to get used to logging in & out with every visit to the Forum. As I've mentioned before, I never stay logged in on any web site.

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
            Annika ~ You may have to get used to logging in & out with every visit to the Forum. As I've mentioned before, I never stay logged in on any web site.
            But I am getting thrown out during the same visit.
            sigpic

And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish leo View Post

But I am getting thrown out during the same visit.
              This was happening to me yesterday, but today it's fine. My guess is, they're still working on this.
              sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Before you hit the log in, click on the remember me button, then log in. That should take care of it.
                Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I had to log in twice. it kept me in the second time. font being small means if i enlarge it, the type will go off the page. i hate scrolling to see things. so will leave it hoping that if fixed for us here. Fixed it myself to size 16!!!
                  Last edited by nativetexan; February 28th, 2020, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KPH View Post
                    Before you hit the log in, click on the remember me button, then log in. That should take care of it.
                    Thank you. it seams to have done the trick !
                    sigpic

Comment

We're all going to have to help each other out while we're getting used to this.
                      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                      X