I'm very confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very confused

Where do we find the icon that says New Posts? I'm finding it very difficult to navigate this?????
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

click green 'forum', thats left side
    latest activity is above post reply
    use filter right above date of post to select today if still today for you, ah time zones.
    T

Comment

I don't like looking through each category to see what's going on.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

press green forum
        just found 'view all' bottom of trending box above tag cloud at right side of screen
        if that helps, am retiring for the evening / morning its 3am here, have fun 😉
        T

Comment

I’m feeling quite lost and frustrated. I’m sure its just a matter of getting used to the new format. The new site seems much more difficult to navigate....at least for me.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I'm trying to sort out what is going on with the 2020 Secret Santa Group. It appears it's located on the 7th page of the groups. While I do see a spot I come across (I'm not sure how I actually get there though) where I see new discussions I can't find where or how to get to the page where all discussion groups within Secret Santa 2020 are listed. From there I use to click on the discussion I'm interested in reading. Is that page still there and how do I easily get to it?

Another question. The Groups section is really very confusing and awful. Is there anyway that can be cleaned up to make it more user friendly? I just hate having to go there as it makes it so hard to be part of a Group
            Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
              I'm trying to sort out what is going on with the 2020 Secret Santa Group. It appears it's located on the 7th page of the groups. While I do see a spot I come across (I'm not sure how I actually get there though) where I see new discussions I can't find where or how to get to the page where all discussion groups within Secret Santa 2020 are listed. From there I use to click on the discussion I'm interested in reading. Is that page still there and how do I easily get to it?

Another question. The Groups section is really very confusing and awful. Is there anyway that can be cleaned up to make it more user friendly? I just hate having to go there as it makes it so hard to be part of a Group
              hopefully this will work for you then click topics, you have to go up to the red 2020 santa to navigate back and forth when topics disappear, if cannot use the browser back button,

Comment

Originally posted by 201 Treadler View Post

hopefully this will work for you then click topics, you have to go up to the red 2020 santa to navigate back and forth when topics disappear, if cannot use the browser back button,
                Yup that's what I was looking for. What I now did was bookmark that page and put it on my browser toolbar. I thought that might be easier for now until things get squared into a simplier navigation system.

I'll tell ya, it's one of those groups where a lot goes on and where we really have to keep track if this group is going to work. Lots of support and requirements and time limits go on in order for us all to accomplish getting twelve gifts out each. I worry that more people will find it too much of a hassle to keep track on a daily basis. I really have the worry that it's going to be not worth the effort to try to follow the posts I need to see. It's more difficult than actually making the gifts and could take any fun out of what has been a fabulous group! It makes me more relieved that I'm not the Moderator this year as I can't imagine the extra time and hassle our new Moderator KPH might have. Real Bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
                  I'm trying to sort out what is going on with the 2020 Secret Santa Group. It appears it's located on the 7th page of the groups.
                  I thought it was strange that the current groups were listed at the end. Seems they could sort this to show the most current first on the list just like the forum posts

Comment

Working...
                  X