No announcement yet.

New Forum Look and suspected bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone tried Filter at the top of discussion? show All or discussions, etc??

Comment

• jjkaiser
      jjkaiser commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried it but if I change it to photos my screen is totally blank. And why would you need to mark for "discussions" after all this is a forum, and isn't that the whole point? I really wish someone in admin would collect some instructions together and post a how to or take a poll who wants to go back to the old way? I do I do!

Daily Deal - anyone else? You get up in the morning, grab your coffee, sit down with laptop, and check the MSQC Daily Deal. Today was (supposed to be) Free Shipping! Hurray!!! But . . . Sold Out??? Really?

Comment

I don't know if this is a bug or not but this came up as I was scrolling thru a post. How could I have deleted this post back in 1969? It is in the part that is green. I didn't make it green, that is the way it is. http://screenshot.co/#!/e7692639e7df

Comment

How do we access The Blog? There used to be a place at the top of the screen where we could click on Blog & it would take us there.

Comment

Sydney Bean that is so odd. I have to ask about your profile picture. The dog is precious but I love that quilt. I looked to see if you had it in an album. Can you post a larger picture of it? My granddaughter would love it. Ohhh does it have a scalloped border also?

Comment

Before this change you could look for all the pictures you have posted. I don't expect M* to be a pic holding site, but a lot of those pictures are lost now because they came from my old computer. Like the rooster I had as my signature. Are all those pictures completely gone now? I would of collected them all if I had some notice.
            Lorie

Comment

I hadn't even noticed my signature was gone!
              Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
              ― Maya Angelou

Comment

"If it aint broke don't fix it" Someone's making things better is someone else's NIGHTMARE some of my posts are gone, clicking on groups is all garbled, when someone reply's half of the post is not accessible can't scroll down to see it. Can't get the albums up, I am so discussed and I still get a headache because the screen is to stark. You'd make a lot of members happy if you put it back to the way it was!! Why do people think they have to "Make something bigger and better" I don't remember any one complaining about the old layout, and change the screen font size
                When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
                Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

This is what I get when I click on groups, THIS IS Mo Groups.jpg NOT GOOD
                  When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
                  Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

• K. McEuen
                    K. McEuen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow, that is WAY worse than what I see and what I get is pretty bad.

Groups does not work in Internet Explorer (which people have posted screenshots of). I logged in via Chrome and the functionality is only slightly improved - the group listings are at least no longer stacked on top of one another. "My Groups" lists nothing, despite me being a member of multiple groups (and starting a couple of them). When I browse to an individual group I'm a member of, I have to "Subscribe" (and it's not clear what subscribing actually does - do I get emails? Do I see posts in a special view? What does this actually do for me?).

Using the "Temperature/Weather quilting group" as an example, the overview shows Members (0) despite there being multiple members including myself. The original photo selected for this group is not displayed - just the 2-silhouette default image. Browsing to the Photos tab, the view says there are only 2 photos in the entire group and displays very blurry thumbnails of them. If I click on one of those photos, I can actually browse through the gallery and see that there are indeed more than 2 photos for this group, but none of the photo comments appear.

After clicking on "My Groups" under the Group Home view (wow, that name should be changed), if I try to switch back to the "All" view, I get an error that says "Search results already expired, please try a new search."

I should also mention that my own avatar doesn't appear to be displaying as the owner of the group, either.
                  Last edited by midnightline; February 29th, 2020, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Smilies inserted into Signature lines do not display correctly
                    K is for Karen 😊​..................
                    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                    T - is it TRUE?
                    H - is it HELPFUL?
                    I - is it INSPIRING?
                    N - is it NECESSARY?
                    K - is it KIND?

Comment

The problem I posted earlier clicking on New would take me to Advanced. That is now fixed thank you.

New issue: I look at the forum on a kindle. In the old Forum version I needed to switch from mobile view to Missouri Star or Full view if I wanted to be able to see photos related to a post such as WIP, show and tell, etc. This choice no longer seems to be an option so I cannot see anyone's photos. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Maybe I’m overlooking answer to this question......why do I have to sign in again each time I come on forum? I checked the box called Remember me.
                        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

• K. McEuen
                          K. McEuen commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hmm, not sure why it isn't working for you. once I checked remember me it has kept me signed in

In Customize My Style, Content >Text, the choices for Font Family and Font Size don't stick, even though I press Save. I've tried several times, refreshed the page, logged in and out, but it just doesn't stay what I change it to...

Jeannette

Comment

I don't appreciate the feature which allows us to look at recent posts and then when we do, it goes off the list. Often I like to review something I read/saw. Is there a way to find them without remembering the title or the individual who posted it.
                          “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
                          “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Working...
                          X