Adding Pictures to a Group Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Pictures to a Group Discussion

I have spent the last 45 minutes or so trying to create a new discussion in a group and I want to add pics to it. When I click the "insert image" link, it only gives me the option to add a link to a URL. Why isn't it letting me select pics from my computer? What am I doing wrong?
    If you can't see it from 50 yards away on a galloping horse, it doesn't matter.

Follow my quilting adventures at Quilting Foote

Come join all the fun in our Farmer's Granddaughter Quilt Along!

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. (I totally ripped this off from S)

Re: Adding Pictures to a Group Discussion

Go ahead, it will go to your computer.
    Florence

Comment

Groups are different than regular posts. You need to upload the pictures into an album and then use the URL link from there. I'm not sure why it's that way, just know that is the only way to get pictures in the actual discussion thread rather than at the top of the group.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by Meli View Post
        I have spent the last 45 minutes or so trying to create a new discussion in a group and I want to add pics to it. When I click the "insert image" link, it only gives me the option to add a link to a URL. Why isn't it letting me select pics from my computer? What am I doing wrong?
        I get that when trying to post from an iPad. Works fine with a regular laptop.

Comment

do you have the manage attachments button at the bottom of a on group posts?

Comment

Working...
          X