Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

    Just wanted to let everyone know that MSQC has posted several new retreats on the event page http://www.eventbrite.com/o/missouri...any-5151510907

    Including the Slumber Party Retreat and the Back to the 1950s Retreat. Also up is Blue Hawaii Retreat.

    There are still some openings for the English Paper Piecing with Sue Daley on October 7, 2016 and the Wild West Retreat on November 16-19, 2016

    #2
    Re: 2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

    thank you. now to decide which one
    sigpic

    Comment


      #3
      Re: 2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

      Thanks for sharing the info. I will start looking at my 2017 to see which ones I can go to.
      Vicki C:icon_hi:

      Comment


        #4
        Re: 2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

        Thanks for sharing
        :icon_wave:Joan

        Comment


          #5
          Re: 2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

          Where can I find out what is included in the retreat. Are the classes tied to the theme? I hav never attended one and I do not know how to choose.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: 2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

            Originally posted by Nita M View Post
            Where can I find out what is included in the retreat. Are the classes tied to the theme? I hav never attended one and I do not know how to choose.
            If you click on the title, there is information in the body of the registration as to what it is about.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: 2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

              How does one get early notifications when retreats become available? It appears those listed are sold out at this point.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: 2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

                Originally posted by MNnancy View Post
                How does one get early notifications when retreats become available? It appears those listed are sold out at this point.
                You check the retreat page often or the blog page or M* Facebook page. Early release notices are not sent out. This post was made in September, so over 3 months ago. The retreats fill fast.
                K is for Karen 😊​..................
                Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


                Before you speak,
                T - is it TRUE?
                H - is it HELPFUL?
                I - is it INSPIRING?
                N - is it NECESSARY?
                K - is it KIND?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: 2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

                  Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                  You check the retreat page often or the blog page or M* Facebook page. Early release notices are not sent out. This post was made in September, so over 3 months ago. The retreats fill fast.
                  Karen, I feel like an idiot, but where does one find "the retreat page"?
                  Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: 2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

                    Originally posted by GuitarGramma View Post
                    Karen, I feel like an idiot, but where does one find "the retreat page"?
                    Quilt Shop, then Community, then Retreats and Events.

                    https://www.eventbrite.com/o/missour...any-5151510907
                    K is for Karen 😊​..................
                    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


                    Before you speak,
                    T - is it TRUE?
                    H - is it HELPFUL?
                    I - is it INSPIRING?
                    N - is it NECESSARY?
                    K - is it KIND?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: 2017 MSQC Retreats just posted

                      Thank you! I can finally come out of "the dark" on these retreats!

                      EDIT: So I just followed your excellent instructions, and I simply cannot believe that I never noticed that option before. I think my eyes must have always stopped at "Forum" where I click. I am hopeless sometimes!
                      Last edited by GuitarGramma; December 16, 2016, 03:38 PM.
                      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X