• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peggy Anne
    replied
    Re: fall retreat members, I have a question

Originally posted by kensington View Post
    We will be up early Saturday for the day. Do you remember what time our reservations at the Blue Sage are? Lunch or Dinner? I do not remember. LOL.
    No I don't remember. I think it was dinner but I am not sure.

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Originally posted by Peggy Anne View Post
    Mark and I are going to stay at the bed & breakfast Wednesday through Sunday. I have never been to Jamesport so we are going check that out. The B&B has a beautiful pond so Mark can go fishing. We celebrate our 25th anniversary the end of August so we are doing a lot of "together" things. We will head home Sunday but I want to stop in and say hi before we leave.
    We will be up early Saturday for the day. Do you remember what time our reservations at the Blue Sage are? Lunch or Dinner? I do not remember. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Peggy Anne
    replied

Mark and I are going to stay at the bed & breakfast Wednesday through Sunday. I have never been to Jamesport so we are going check that out. The B&B has a beautiful pond so Mark can go fishing. We celebrate our 25th anniversary the end of August so we are doing a lot of "together" things. We will head home Sunday but I want to stop in and say hi before we leave.

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied

Originally posted by asta View Post
    If there will be a lot of peeps at Super 8 Friday night or even Sat. does anyone feel like a pizza/wine gathering?
    I just started a "Super 8 Planner" thread in the 2016 Forum Retreat Group to get info to coordinate a social.
    Last edited by Judy, USMC; August 14, 2016, 09:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• snippet
    replied

September 22-24 is the birthday bash. Thursday - Saturday

Leave a comment:

• Connie Jo
    replied

Can someone tell me the dates for the Birthday Bash. I can't remember if it starts Thursday or Friday.

Leave a comment:

• asta
    replied

If there will be a lot of peeps at Super 8 Friday night or even Sat. does anyone feel like a pizza/wine gathering?

Leave a comment:

• snippet
    replied

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
    Gloria, I know that Jean, Karen, and I are all going to be there. I am pretty sure that Carol, and Judy will be there also. Other than that I am not really sure how many of the retreaters will be there. I AM so looking forward to ALL of it.
    Yep, I'm going early. I think I'll get there Thursday. I'll leave the light on for y'all (ok that's a different motel's slogan but it works)

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

I also plan to arrive sometime on Friday. We'll be staying at the Super 8 in Cameron until Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Andrea F
    replied

If all goes as planned, Thomas and I are going to arrive at KCI Friday very late, so we should be able to check in on the BB on Saturday, too.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Originally posted by Lori63 View Post
    I'm hoping to come for some of the Birthday Bash, not sure if I'll make if for all the days. Has anyone heard if they'll have 77 cent fat quarters again?
    Most likely they will be 88 cents this year. (for the 8th year)

Leave a comment:

• asta
    replied

We are planning on leaving home early on Thurs. and attending BB Fri & Sat. By "we" I mean AmandaJo, Audrey, Gale and myself. We will be staying at Super 8 until Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Connie Jo
    replied

I plan to go up for the birthday bash. Although I would love to go the whole time, I'll probably go one day and then come home. Go back Sunday morning. Can't wait

Leave a comment:

• Lori63
    replied

I'm hoping to come for some of the Birthday Bash, not sure if I'll make if for all the days. Has anyone heard if they'll have 77 cent fat quarters again?

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Gloria, I know that Jean, Karen, and I are all going to be there. I am pretty sure that Carol, and Judy will be there also. Other than that I am not really sure how many of the retreaters will be there. I AM so looking forward to ALL of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X