fall retreat members, I have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fall retreat members, I have a question

If there will be a lot of peeps at Super 8 Friday night or even Sat. does anyone feel like a pizza/wine gathering?
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Can someone tell me the dates for the Birthday Bash. I can't remember if it starts Thursday or Friday.

Comment

September 22-24 is the birthday bash. Thursday - Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by asta View Post
          If there will be a lot of peeps at Super 8 Friday night or even Sat. does anyone feel like a pizza/wine gathering?
          I just started a "Super 8 Planner" thread in the 2016 Forum Retreat Group to get info to coordinate a social.
          Last edited by Judy, USMC; August 14, 2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Mark and I are going to stay at the bed & breakfast Wednesday through Sunday. I have never been to Jamesport so we are going check that out. The B&B has a beautiful pond so Mark can go fishing. We celebrate our 25th anniversary the end of August so we are doing a lot of "together" things. We will head home Sunday but I want to stop in and say hi before we leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Peggy Anne View Post
              Mark and I are going to stay at the bed & breakfast Wednesday through Sunday. I have never been to Jamesport so we are going check that out. The B&B has a beautiful pond so Mark can go fishing. We celebrate our 25th anniversary the end of August so we are doing a lot of "together" things. We will head home Sunday but I want to stop in and say hi before we leave.
              We will be up early Saturday for the day. Do you remember what time our reservations at the Blue Sage are? Lunch or Dinner? I do not remember. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
                We will be up early Saturday for the day. Do you remember what time our reservations at the Blue Sage are? Lunch or Dinner? I do not remember. LOL.
                No I don't remember. I think it was dinner but I am not sure.

Comment

Working...
                X