I'm so excited!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so excited!!!!!

Today is the first day of the retreat and I can't wait for 10 o'clock so the doors open. I will let you know how it goes. Laura
    sigpic

Re: I'm so excited!!!!!

Have fun enjoy every min

Comment

Hope you have a great time!
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Have lots of fun!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Hope you have a terrific time!!
          Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Have fun..............
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Enjoy!!! .

Comment

So it's the finish of the first day. The people are wonderful and love to give their opinions which is what I needed. I am finishing a self designed baby wall hanging and wasn't sure if it looked okay or not. Was reassured that they all liked it.
                Rob from the tutorials stopped by for pictures and was very gracious and talked to most everyone. And yes he is as cute in person as on the computer.
                Hit the stores--at least part of them. There are now 16 shops one of the ladies told me. I hit the batiks, notions, licensed materials and the man cave. That's where the pool table, TV and comfy chairs are for the men while their wives shop. Lots of people taking advantage of it. The Penny building is open but they are still working on the sidewalks so you have to go in the back doors of some of the shops.
                Oh bother, I only brought one embroidery needle with me and I just dropped it down the side of the couch in the camper. Luckily my husband is awesome and found it for me.
                Tomorrow I will try to get pictures of the different quilts people are working on. It's time for bed now cuz I am dragging. Laura
                sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you had a great time there and imagine the extra thrill of meeting Rob in person.I would love to get there some day but don't know if it will ever happen,so enjoy for me.
                  :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

So happy to hear you are thoroughly enjoying yourself. Looking forward to your next update. 16 shops seems would definitely take more than a day!

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing - it sounds like you are having a great time. How exciting to meet Rob in person. Hopefully you'll have plenty of pics to share when you get a chance to catch your breath. Enjoy your trip!
                      Cindy

Comment

sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Thanks for telling us all about it.
                        Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

Working...
                        X