FEATHERWEIGHT Play Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FEATHERWEIGHT Play Date

If you have a Featherweight and are close enough to Hamilton, this is a gentle reminder that there is a group formed and we've scheduled our first play date for January 20, 2015 at Missouri Star's Retreat Center. If you plan to attend, please go to Groups and join. Food and treats planned.

Featherweight.jpg
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: FEATHERWEIGHT Play Date

I wish I had a featherweight. I enjoy hearing everyone talk about how wonderful they are and seeing all the amazing projects that are made on them.

I also wish that I lived closer to M*. Not only to shop there in person but meet all you wonderful people.

Maybe if I win the lottery .
    sigpic
    Keep Calm and Quilt On!
    Wishing all a happy and healthy 2016.
    Paula

Comment

Originally posted by YellowCockatiel View Post
      I wish I had a featherweight. I enjoy hearing everyone talk about how wonderful they are and seeing all the amazing projects that are made on them.

I also wish that I lived closer to M*. Not only to shop there in person but meet all you wonderful people.

Maybe if I win the lottery .

Buy a ticket!! We'd love to have you there . . .
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Oh Sandy, I wish I could come for this Feather Weight play date. Maybe by next year I will have a Feather Weight. My elderly friend (must be in her 80's) that I sew heart pillows with (for patients after heart surgery) knows I was looking for an old is giving me her mother's antique sewing machine. I haven't seen it yet and haven't been able to go pick it up because my room isn't finished. I keep dreaming that when I see it, it is going to be a Feather Weight. I do know it is not in a wooden cabinet so its not one of the old treadles. Keeping my fingers crossed xxx.
        Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

Bernice says she is ready to do some stitchin'!

Comment

Originally posted by BobW View Post
            Bernice says she is ready to do some stitchin'!
            Itch in' to do some stitchin'! Me too! And to see my peeps in Hamilton!

Comment

Ready to come and see everyone meet ones I haven't and have Bernice's hubby look at my Featherweights
              See you all their

Jean Anne

Comment

Looking forum to seeing you Jean Anne. Bob will have his repair kit with him.
                Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                X