Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paducah Quilt Show 2022 dates announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paducah Quilt Show 2022 dates announced!

The American Quilters Society has announced that the 2022 Paducah Quilt Show will be held from Wednesday, April 27 to Saturday, April 30. Here is a link to more information from the Paducah Visitor's Bureau.

Rob

https://www.paducah.travel/quilting/...tweek-paducah/
    If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
    Anna Bates
    "Quilt Roadies"

This is something I’ve thought about doing. Maybe next year.
    Carlie

Comment

• Rob the HOAQ
      Rob the HOAQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Carlie,

Cheryl and I have gone every year since 2000, and we have enjoyed ourselves immensely. Of course, it became much better when we realized that instead of trying to find a parking space downtown, we were much better off parking away from the venue and taking the shuttle. Saved a lot of time and headaches. What's even better is you don't have to carry around your purchases. They have what they call "ambassadors" that will take your packages, give you a receipt, and hold them for the day. Only a few bucks. It's well worth it.

One thing I forgot to mention. Finding a hotel room in Paducah is next to impossible for those days. There are some hotel rooms usually available in an area around Paducah, and some people actually rent out rooms or their entire house because they want to get out of town while the show is going on. Cheryl and I have considered taking classes, but the lack of anyplace to stay, and no desire to drive back and forth, has kept us from doing so. That's why we normally go on a Friday and spend the day there.

Rob
      Last edited by Rob the HOAQ; April 7, 2021, 11:59 AM.
Working...
X