No announcement yet.

2021 MSQC Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a lark I decided to see how much it would cost for us to fly out there compared to driving. Driving would take us approximately six hours. Flying the cheapest way would, with layovers, take us 5 1/2. Something wrong with that.

Rob
    If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
    Anna Bates
    "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

• Rob the HOAQ
      Rob the HOAQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Problem is, Heike, I hate driving, and we would have to drive through St. Louis, which for a guy from a town of 2,000 is like climbing Everest in sneakers.

Autntiemern, the layover is in Atlanta. From Louisville to Atlanta and then 1 hour and 52 minutes in Atlanta, and then on to Kansas City.

I think we'll just stay home this year and hope for next.

Rob

• Simply Quilting
      Simply Quilting commented
      Editing a comment
      If you go around St. Louis, you can come on up to HWY 36 and go through the HWY 36 quilt trail. Lots of great shops on your way to MSQC.

• Jean Sewing Machine
      Jean Sewing Machine commented
      Editing a comment
      Easy peasy drive. Take 74 out on Indianapolis to 72 through Springfield IL, to Hannibal, Mo, to 36 to Hamilton. Having driven36 in Mo on many occasions, it is one of Mo.s finest roads! Hardly any traffic, and wide and smooth!

Howdy y'all! Guess who bought a ticket? Yep I'm going to make the trip! I'm excited about seeing everyone again! Charyti, I'll email you my room and bed number. I forgot to do that.

Comment

• Jean Sewing Machine
      Jean Sewing Machine commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, oh, oh! So glad to see you once again! This is wonderful that you will be able to come!

• Judy, USMC
      Judy, USMC commented
      Editing a comment
      This is wonderful! So happy to see you again ... missed you.

• KarenC
      KarenC commented
      Editing a comment
      So glad you're able to come again. We miss you.

Sounds like SO much fun! Wish I could go but can't wait to hear reports from those of you who do!

Comment

Working...
    X