Retreat May 11-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retreat May 11-15

I haven't heard, but has this event been cancelled?

Sage the Crone
    😎 Happy Thread tails and trails

Sage

You will need to contact someone at the retreat center to find out. No one here will know for sure.
    Last edited by K. McEuen; April 12, 2020, 05:19 AM.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Sad as it is, I can hardly believe they won't cancel it.
      “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
      “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

I had a bus trip to M* scheduled towards the end of May and received an e-mail stating M* had cancelled all their events for May. This may or may not affect your retreat but I am sure sad about it affecting mine.😢

Comment

Yeah, me too.. I did not contact them by phone, but by email and a reply was sent that said they would contact me via phone sometime that week..(unfortunately, that was last week and I haven't gotten a call yet..(I know they are probably swamped with many things going on). A simple 'yes' on the email though would have been fine and put me out of my misery..I'm so sad about it! ..The retreat that was canceled is still listed on their retreat page with no indication that it has been canceled. Thanks for the info you ladies did have..I shall continue the good fight and try to find my answer...

Sage

Comment

Just an update..apparently yes this one has been canceled ..I have rebooked for all the way in NOV!! OUCH..I didn't want to wait that long, but I figured to be on the safe side..I'll go out as far as I could! So thanks everyone for your help!

Sage

Comment

Working...
            X