Bloc Loc Ruler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bloc Loc Ruler

I love mine and use it all the time, I needed a bigger one but the cost of the largest bloc loc was out of budget right now so I did the painters tape on another ruler it does work but it is no where near as easy to use as the bloc loc. I used them side by side and the bloc loc was way faster. Using either one you do have to make sure your tape or your bloc loc is in a certain direction for cutting. Looking back I should have just bought the largest bloc loc as it would be the most useful.
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Comment

I finally bought the BlocLok ruler (6 1/2 inch) ad USE IT a lot! Seems like so many patterns use HSTs and I decided to buy it! WORTH IT!!!
      A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

I also use the BlocLoc ruler all the time. I took a class years ago and it was one of the items they had us purchase. To me it was a great purchase because I have used it a lot. I have no idea what I paid for it because it was several years ago. I think the DYI idea is a really good one.
        Last edited by TMP; January 23, 2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

If you use the bloc loc ruler for squaring up HST you will love the special bloc loc for trimming flying geese using the tutorial where you start with 2 different size squares and end up with ...I think...4 flying geese. It's been a while since I made flying geese so I am not sure how many you make out of the 2 squares. It makes getting the geese trimmed up so easy. Yes they are pricey. But if you watch you can find a deal out there.

Comment

Working...
          X