MSQC quilt sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSQC quilt sighting

I just love going to quilt shops and looking at all the quilts on display. I'm such a visual person I suppose. Most are just quilts with current fabric, but some are finished quilts/projects for an upcoming class.

Now this week, I spotted this quilt and table runner. Recognize it? Our very own MSQC Present Quilt! In BLOCK magazine, it's called All Wrapped Up though.

2016-06-23 12.26.06 small.jpg

I don't know why but I get so excited when I see how widespread MSQC has become! As if I had anything to do with it. (although I DID tell this store owner about MSQC and their tutorials years ago)

Re: MSQC quilt sighting

M* is turning up everywhere!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I saw a lady leaving our best known LQS wearing a Missouri Star t shirt. Saw another one at another shop a week ago! Lots of Jenny fans out there!

Comment

It is amazing and I too am guilty of telling everyone I see about MSQC
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

I tell everyone about M* and proudly wear my various T-shirts from the past retreats as well as the ones I have purchased in store. Carol, I think for some of us that were there for the first forum retreat, right as the center was finished, and before they had numerous stores (just the main shop)....we feel like we have been 'in' on the growth for so long, and they feel like family to us. Every time I make a quilt that is from a tutorial, I make sure the recipient knows exactly where I learned to do that.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

I belong to a very large guild here in my area.. every meeting there is a "show & tell" segment.. there is always someone who says their pattern/design comes from M* tutorial ... not always the same person either.
            Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
            :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
            X