X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tamsterg7
    replied
    Re: What do you think?

No, sorry, but this takes up too much room. And, I LOVE my little OTT task light.

Leave a comment:

• StitchingTime
    replied

Not for me but interesting to see!

Leave a comment:

• JVO
    replied

I think it might be OK as long as it does not block or get in the way of sewing. It might help me keep things handy or keeping from loosing stuff in the material and patterns and such. The light would be Ok as well.

I see a lot of you lady's mention their Ott light. What ones do you have? My husband and I each have one for reading beside our bed, I would love to get one for my sewing area, but there are so many I can never make up my mind which one would be best. Let me know what is best.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• suzieq57
    replied

It would block my view of my garden and fish pond. I enjoy the peace of watching the birds at the feeders and the colours in the sky. I guess I would get more sewing done but no I would pass on this.

Leave a comment:

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied

Nope! I would rather spend the money or something I really need.

Leave a comment:

• Angela Ryerse-Multhaupt
    replied

If I had the room maybe I would use it...I will stick with my table lamp!

Leave a comment:

• Emmari
    replied

I'm another nope, - I'm constantly tying to clear the table to have a good working place ( I'm such a messer-up'r... ) so this would not be a good idea... I like the light but will purchase the Ott' and try to be less messy....

Hugs from Eva Mari

Leave a comment:

• inspired
    replied

I think I am with the majority. I like my ott-lite...Val

Leave a comment:

• twnkeyes
    replied

I'm a probably not-er too. Looks too bulky and I don't have much room as it is. Thanks for asking us though!

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

I think it looks kinda cool and will be happy to do an "in home" test - have them send me one! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mia
    replied

I'm the queen of bells and whistles. I want them all ....and yes I'd give this a try ...... what's it called?

Leave a comment:

• Connie Chamberlain
    replied

Nope i wouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• sally
    replied

Like the idea of extra light but would have to see it first in use and know the price. At this point I would not likey get it.

Leave a comment:

• quiltnut
    replied

Ermmm I think not,I have enough gadgets now. I like my OTT light.

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

As far as the photo goes, I still can't get it to do more than just go gray and shady.
    I think it is a great idea for you to post stuff like this on your website before you bring in a bunch of them. If there is some interest you can do a special order thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X