Table for sewing at Walmarts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table for sewing at Walmarts

For anyone who is looking for a good sized sturdy table to put your machine on.... This is awesome for the job..... Cant beat the price... $51.00

Purchase the Lifetime 4' Adjustable Table for less at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

Re: Table for sewing at Walmarts

I bought that table for my dd for sewing on. Her place is so small. They use it for a dinning table more. lol
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I bought one like that in the fall. After you put your machine on it check the top with a straight egde. I had to put a half inch plywood piece on top because it flexed down slightly with the weight.
      Ann

Comment

About 3 of these together would be great for sandwiching and well worth the price to not have a backache
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Welcome from another "Florida Girl"
          Donna

Comment

Oops. I am terrible lol. I comment on a post and did not say welcome. So welcome And I am also a Florida girl, Orlando. You will love it here on the forum. We love ideas and tips too
            Karen
            Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes..... I actually forgot to check back in on my comments... I love the forums as they have helped me learn lot just from reading other's questions.....

Comment

Welcome from central Missouri.

Comment

Good looking out, FL Girl.

I've gotten so spoiled with thrifting I usually run to a thrift store for wood furniture. This is a good alternative too.

Originally posted by floridagirl1967 View Post
                  For anyone who is looking for a good sized sturdy table to put your machine on.... This is awesome for the job..... Cant beat the price... $51.00

Purchase the Lifetime 4' Adjustable Table for less at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
                  sigpic

http://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

"Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!" ~ Angel Bear

Comment

I did get two of them for sewing stations in my basement. I haven't gotten them out of the box yet. I like the fact that the height is adjustable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahamblin View Post
                      I bought one like that in the fall. After you put your machine on it check the top with a straight egde. I had to put a half inch plywood piece on top because it flexed down slightly with the weight.
                      I was going to say the same thing!

And the whole table vibrates when I was sewing because of it being plastic.
                      "You've never really learned to live until you've done something for someone for which they can never repay you." ~Ralph Hall

"Party like a BLOCK-STAR"

Comment

Working...
                      X