X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilly
    replied
    Re: Janome mc 6300

Love my Janome 6300! i just always rethread the top and redo the bobbin when I have problems. That takes care of about 95% of my problems. Others have posted about their machines not playing well with certain types of thread and I know that can cause a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Annav
    replied

I have a 6300. Wonderful machine -- love it. Try rethreading the bobbin thread. If you don't get the bobbin thread going in the right direction, the machine doesn't like that much.

Leave a comment:

• Patio Gal
    replied

Congrats on new family member! I've never sewn on a Janome, but reccommend you check your book.....usually there is a page or two of troubleshooting.....Good luck! or call the dealer where purchased...

Leave a comment:

• Quiltlover
    replied

My thought is that the bobbin may not be inserted correctly or the machine might not be threaded correctly. Try that first, then ask someone smarter than me.
    Brenda

Leave a comment:

• barbieluvselvis
    started a topic Janome mc 6300

Janome mc 6300

Yay! After finally getting rid of the Singer 9960 purchased the Janome over the weekend. Love this machine but need help. Went to sew on it last night and the bobbin kept breaking and machine was stopping any ideas on why? Sewed on it Sunday worked fine but last night started acting up. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks
Working...
X