I finally decided and it's a Baby Lock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally decided and it's a Baby Lock!

After reading tons of reviews and posts and comparing machines I made a decision and I'm now the proud mama of a Baby Lock Crescendo. I considered the Bernina 750 and the Pfaff Creative Performance. I liked the Pfaff but I currently sew on a Brother PC 420 and the Baby Lock is VERY similar in a lot of ways but lots more bells and whistles. I am in love with the lights, pivot feature and the laser guide. I even tested some fmq and got very good results and I am not that good- trust me! I can't wait to really dig in and play with it this weekend! I am a happy happy camper and just had to share! DH is going to be sick of hearing me talk about it.

Re: I finally decided and it's a Baby Lock!

Congrats on you new baby! Have fun!
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I LOVE the Babylock machines. I have owned many of the top of the line machines, including Bernina, Elna, and Janome, and I have never sewn on a machine that I love as much as my Ellegante 2. You will adore your new friend.

Comment

Congrats on your new machine! You're going to have a lot of fun this weekend!
        TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Congratulations on your new machine I really like the Baby Lock Symphony that I got.

Comment

Good for you, enjoy!!!

Comment

At the sew expo I tried out the Aria and fell in love. So congrats on the Crescendo. By the time my budget allows the expense I may look at the Crescendo instead. Please do share your experience in using all the features.
              Karen
              Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

I am currently drooling over the Crescendo, and hope to have one by the end of this year. Trying to find a good price.

Comment

I have a Crescendo and I absolutely love it.

Comment

Congratulations! It's so much fun to FINALLY find the right machine... Enjoy!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Congrats!! Enjoy your new machine!
                      Lori

Comment

Congratulations on the new baby!!! Have fun and enjoy! I am also looking at baby lock the only thing is there is no dealers close by...

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You can share all your exciting machine joys here if hubby gets tired of hearing about it. I know I always LOVE to hear about exciting machine joys!

Have fun!
                          Cathryn

Comment

Best wishes and good luck with this beauty... a friend of mine loves her BL Elissimo... watching it I can see how wonderful it is..
                            As my husband always says about cars... You have purchased the "flagship" of the Baby Lock fleet!!
                            "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                            that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Thanks for sharing my happiness! I quilted a quilt for charity and put the binding on. It was a good way to get familiar with the machine and I love it! I used the fmq foot, the digital dual feed and the laser line feature. The machine is very easy to use and the instruction manual is clear in most places. I had the most difficulty understanding how they wanted me to put the spool of thread on the pin of all things. The instructions seemed the opposite of how It went on with my Brother machine. Sure enough when I had it all on the way I thought they were telling me to do it, I could just tell that it was wrong so I did it the way I knew with my other machine and that was definitely the right thing to do. I don't think they did a very good job explaining this bit and the picture in the manual wasn't much help. Once I got past that everything was a breeze! Next step is to figure out using the sensor pen!

Comment

Working...
                              X