Need Advice about Edge Joining Foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Advice about Edge Joining Foot

I have purchased two Edge Joining Feet in the last two weeks. I have tried them on every sewing machine that I have and the edge part sits on the feed dogs on every machine that I have. Is it suppose to do that? The edge sits on the far right feed dog mechanism. I tried them and it seems like the presser foot does not seat very well and the fabric is not held down very well. I need help. Please someone tell me how this thing is suppose to work. They didn't come with any instructions. Oh, I have low shank machines, all of them and the feet are for low shanks. Some are singers, an old universal that sews like a dream except with the Edge Joining Foot, a Janome, and a Necchi that I use all the time because it sews so well. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need Advice about Edge Joining Foot

I found a Youtube video for a low shank. But there are others too.
    Learn How to Use a Edge/Joining/Stitch-in-a-Ditch Foot - YouTube
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Thank you. Don't know why I didn't think of that. I was just watching Jenny's tutorials.

Comment

Thanks Lorie for the tutorial site. I never did know what to do with that foot. Looks like I'll get a lot more use out of it now.

Lila

Comment

Working...
        X