Tutorials on DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tutorials on DVD

Hi Jenny. Have you made your tutorials into DVDs? I spend a lot of time where there is no internet access and would love to have your tutorials on DVD so that I can watch them whenever I want.
    Lainey

Re: Tutorials on DVD

Wouldn't that be cool?

Comment

That would be cool. Then you could gift it to someone too!
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

What a great idea! In the summer I spend weekends at camp and there is no internet there.
        ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Love the idea would definitely buy I use or computer or iPad to watch tutorials but would love to be able to put a DVD in my tv in my sewing room

Comment

If your computer has a DVD burner you can record them and then watch them in a regular DVD player or on the computer. What I like about recording my own is there is no streaming so I don't get the starts and stops. It would be cool though if we could just buy them pre-recorded.
            Shirley aka buckeyequilter
            I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Hey Lainey, Jenny's two Quilting Quickly classes that she did for Craftsy are available on DVD. If you go to Craftsy.com look under supplies, then go to the sale section. They are both on sale for $19.99 right now. I'm not sure how much the shipping charge is. If you don't have an account open one, they have tons on free video classes plus sales all the time. Great prices on fabric and yarn too. I hope this will help you out. Sometimes I will just play her classes all day long on the computer while I sew. Jackie

Comment

Working...
              X