Iron caddy for ironing board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron caddy for ironing board

Can anyone recommend a good caddy that fits the ironing board well? I want all the board space I can get so I would like to have one of those attachments for the iron to rest in .

Thanks!

Re: Iron caddy for ironing board

I've seen them online. I bought my ironing board with one on it already. I'm so glad I did.

IRON REST - Product Details

Comment

Thank you, mommadeb! I just ordered it

Comment

Mine also came with a caddy. Used my 20% off coupon at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It's extra wide as well. Funny part is, as much as I wanted it, I rarely use it!!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I love mine! I have a cordless iron and my base sits in it. I also have a shelf underneath mine.
          Mary
          SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

My ironing board has a caddy but I seldom use it.

Comment

I sometimes use a bar stook or a tv tray table next to my ironing board so I can use all the board space. I have found that my iron holder (over the door) doesn't like my new iron as much as my old iron and it doesn't fit, so I don't want to run into the same issue with an iron caddy if the size of my iron changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeaky View Post
                I sometimes use a bar stook or a tv tray table next to my ironing board so I can use all the board space. I have found that my iron holder (over the door) doesn't like my new iron as much as my old iron and it doesn't fit, so I don't want to run into the same issue with an iron caddy if the size of my iron changes.
                I wish I had more space in my room but I'm pretty packed in there right now. I used to sit my iron on the small sewing machine table in front of the ironing board but, after burning my wrist reaching for it, I stopped doing that. I don't have an oversized iron. Just a little panasonic so it should fit fine. I had to buy a new board cover as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mpyles View Post
                  I love mine! I have a cordless iron and my base sits in it. I also have a shelf underneath mine.
                  Sounds like we have the same ironing board. Mine is 18" wide as well. My caddy holds my iron and has my Best Press and 505 sitting on it too. The shelf has some orphan blocks stacked on it that I need to package up and send along to Judy when I find the rest that I have. I'd be lost without the extra space my board offers.
                  K is for Karen 😊​..................
                  Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                  T - is it TRUE?
                  H - is it HELPFUL?
                  I - is it INSPIRING?
                  N - is it NECESSARY?
                  K - is it KIND?

Comment

I have a wide Polder ironing board that came with an iron rest and it has holes to hold the handles of spray bottles which I use all of the time. It also has a wide shelf underneath that holds at various times: pressed pieced blocks, stacks of fabric, packages of quilt batting and whatever else may need a temporary home. I really like this model.

Comment

Working...
                    X