X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renate
    replied
    Re: Bernina 750QE opinions please.

As a swiss girl of course i have a bernina. This 750qe is the very best i can imagine and i never would give it away. It is worth every single swiss franc. If you can, buy it

Leave a comment:

• MommCat42
    replied

Originally posted by Mpyles View Post
    I love mine!! I have had it for about 2 months. Have the 350qe as well But encourage you to buy the single stitch plate for piecing! The dual feed is fantastic!
    Mary, what is the single stitch plate and why do we need it? I just ordered the 750(no embroidery right now) so I don't even have my machine yet. Just found this forum.
    Thanks.
    Kathy
    Last edited by MommCat42; January 31, 2014, 12:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mpyles
    replied

Originally posted by bonniebella View Post
    Thanks for all your input ladies. I went out and bought it. At first intimidated, so much to learn. The shop is going to be running classes twice a month on this machine, I can't wait.
    Yay!! Enjoy!!

Leave a comment:

• bonniebella
    replied

Thanks for all your input ladies. I went out and bought it. At first intimidated, so much to learn. The shop is going to be running classes twice a month on this machine, I can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• Mpyles
    replied

I love mine!! I have had it for about 2 months. Have the 350qe as well But encourage you to buy the single stitch plate for piecing! The dual feed is fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• Amarillo19
    replied

I have had the Bernina 750QE since July and have had no problems with it. One very important thing is to have a really good dealer. I love my machine and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Leave a comment:

• Shirley
    replied

I recently purchased this machine. 750 QE. I did not however buy the embroidery part. I like the machine - it does so much. I still have so much to learn, I'm just getting used to it.

Leave a comment:

• Cat n bull
    replied

I will ask my Bernina friends, see if they've heard the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• bonniebella
    replied

I called the shop and they told me there has been no problems with this model. The reasoning is the release date in Australia is usually 6-12 months after a US release so the problem would have been rectified before being released here. I called Bernina Australia and was told the same thing. It is good to research these things thoroughly, it is a lot of money.

Leave a comment:

• bonniebella
    replied

Thanks Cathryn. I will go back to the shop and ask these questions.

Leave a comment:

• Cat n bull
    replied

The whole.7 series had a faulty bobbin part (I cannot remember the exact part) when they were launched. Bernina International has made public announcements about it. They are working to get the replacement parts to all the dealers. They have released several software update packs trying to help with the problem. Before you spend that kind of money make SURE!!! the dealer has absolutely confirmed the correct parts are installed and all the service packs are also installed. And make sure they have a stellar reputation and customer service policy. I know so many people that got burned by these machines.

The ones that got the new updated replacement parts are happy with their machines. But some had to wait close to a year with a machine that would not sew properly! I know a few that still have bad ones.

Leave a comment:

• bonniebella
    started a topic Bernina 750QE opinions please.

Bernina 750QE opinions please.

I have been looking at getting a machine that can do embroidery, I saw this Bernina today and love it. After a discussion with my DH he is warming to me buying a new machine so I have been trying to research and have found a few negative reviews about tension problems. Has anybody got this machine and have you had problems? It is so much money, I don't want to choose the wrong one.
    Thanks.
Working...
X