X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meli
    replied
    Re: pvc quilt frame

I have one and I really like it. I wish it were bigger, since I use it to pin-baste all my quilts, regardless of size. Additionally, I wish it were taller. I'm going to talk to DH to see if he can help me modify it.

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

Originally posted by bhaggerty View Post
    I have it as well! Used it to hand quilt and worked great! Have had it for 14 years! It also works great as tunnels

for hot wheels/match box cars ! LOL!
    Love this Bhaggerty! (Someday when I have grandkids it'll probably be used as a frame for a fort too...)

Leave a comment:

• Lindagie
    replied

I have small wooden and pvc frames that work ok. The only thing I didn't like about the floor frame (my very first handquilted baby quilt), was that it didn't tilt. I always need a frame that tilts; seems so much easier.

Leave a comment:

• bhaggerty
    replied

I have it as well! Used it to hand quilt and worked great! Have had it for 14 years! It also works great as tunnels

for hot wheels/match box cars ! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

I also have a Q-Snap frame. I no longer hand quilt, but I still have the frame. I used to love it.

Leave a comment:

• Grama Debbie
    replied

I have a quilt in my floor model right now. I love it. It is lighter and doesn't take up much room.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

I've used the Q-Snap frame, both the floor model and the lap sizes. It is also a pvc frame. I've used wooden frames and the pvc set up is just so much easier and lighter for me to use.

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    started a topic pvc quilt frame

pvc quilt frame

Ok, so I was meandering through my local Hobby Lobby for clearance cotton and home dec fabric and picked up the Dritz quilt frame (28 X 39) for under $40 on clearance! As someone who is fairly new to really quilting, and who has never hand quilted - I think this is a great way to start off! I would love to hear from anyone who has used this particular frame on likes/dislikes, tweaks to the pvc, etc...... thanks
Working...
X