Slice Fabrique vs. Accuquilt Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slice Fabrique vs. Accuquilt Go

Has anyone used this device the Slice Fabrique? I'm wondering if I should get it or just save up my quilting money for the Accuquilt.

The only thing that bothers me is that the shapes won't ever be bigger than 6" since that seems to be the size of the device. I'd love to hear reviews if you've used it or if you prefer the Accuquilt I'd love to hear about that too. I do a fair amount of applique with letters and would love something to help me cut out letters faster.

I've got scraps I need to use up!
    Katie's Quilting Corner - Blog, Podcast and More!
    Don't miss Free Pattern Friday posts!
    Pinterest

Re: Slice Fabrique vs. Accuquilt Go

The go baby accuquilt is cheaper and the big go(depending where you go) is 50.00 dollars more. A lot of shops are selling it for 199.00. I'd find a shop that sold the accuquilt and get a demonstration of both machines. The Go Baby is 139.00.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Wouldn't it be worth it to just get the Go version? I haven't used either one so I'm no sure on the limitations between the Baby and the Go. I do a fair amount of applique and love scrap quilting so I'm torn.
      Pinterest

Comment

I have the Sizzix Big Shot Pro Westminster. Designed for quilting but you can use any of the dies from any maker in the machine. Pricier but I didn't want to wish I had not limited myself to one maker and the dies they sell. Sizzix will even make you a custom die for a price. Ann in TN
        "The hands, those precious, wonderful instruments, ask for some creative occupation." - Fritz Eichenberg

Comment

I talked my hubby into buying me an Accuquilt Go! for my birthday! I'm so excited I can't wait to turn 28 now.
          Pinterest

Comment

Originally posted by ncredbird View Post
            I have the Sizzix Big Shot Pro Westminster. Designed for quilting but you can use any of the dies from any maker in the machine. Pricier but I didn't want to wish I had not limited myself to one maker and the dies they sell. Sizzix will even make you a custom die for a price. Ann in TN
            ncredbird how do you like your Westminster Big Shot Pro? I love the new quilt dies they are coming out with but not sure I want to move up to the more expensive cutter system. I'm using the standard Big Shot now but also have the extended cutting pads so I can use the longer Pro dies as long as they are no more than 6" wide. Using my dies mostly for applique right now but someday may be interested in the Westminster quilt specific dies.
            Linda
            -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X