Loving the precuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the precuts

I am so happy that Moda decided to make the precuts available!

I finished my hourglass blocks using two turnover packss. Tonight I cut out the blades for my dresden plates. Next up charm packs and jelly rolls to do a quilt like Jenny did for the Garden of Eden Line.

So thanks ladies for the fabulous tutorials and thank you Moda (and any other company) for the precuts. They come in handy for us quilters who have a full time job and want to make quilts that can go together quickly!
    Shelia

Re: Loving the precuts

Amen to that sentiment Shelia!
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

I agree 100%. I just posted a picture of my Tossed 9 Patch made with Moda charm packs. Love them!!!
      Suzette

Comment

I second that!
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

ME TOOO!!!!! I just LOVE the precuts! They are the only reason I started quilting!!

Comment

I wish more companies would jump on the pre-cut bandwagon...
            Michele

Comment

I wouldn't have started quilting without those or Jenny's tutorials..gotta love them! Precuts are just so convenient and the possibilities are endless..

Comment

I so wish that we could get Kaffe Fasset in precuts, that would be awesome.
                Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Me too. I love the pre-cuts and the tutorials.
                  Elaine:icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                  X