Martelli hoops for FMQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martelli hoops for FMQ

Have any of you used or have the Martelli hoops for FMQ? I bought the set on ebay for half price. I figured anything might help without investing in a LA. I haven't had occasion to try them yet but I know Martelli is a good brand. The person I bought them from said they came with a LA she bought but had no use for them.

I don't have Martelli ones but a cheap imitation and find they limit me. I had already been fmq for quite a while and the space of the hoop just seemed too small before having to reposition it. I am using a sit down Juki 2200 if that matters.
    Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

I agree with Claire. I received a set as a “freebie” with my cutting table. I tried using a few times but do better without them.
      Mary Lynn Ontario Canada

Comment

I am sorry I will be of no help to you even though I do have the Martelli hoops. I got them back when I was trying to teach myself to free motion. At the time I was having shoulder problems and I never did learn how to free motion on my domestic machine. I also have one of their rotary cutters it completely fell apart and I'm pretty sure I threw it in the trash. The cutting mats are wonderful.
        Teresa
        Pelham, Alabama
        War Eagle!!!

Comment

Working...
        X