Thoughts on the Eversewn QE vs Babylock Brilliant please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on the Eversewn QE vs Babylock Brilliant please

Hello. I'm new to the forum . I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts on the Eversewn QE vs Babylock Brilliant. I'm not finding very much information or reviews on the Eversewn QE . Your thoughts / experience with these machines would be most appreciated.
    Thank you very much.

I think Eversewn is newer to the market, about 2018 -2019 timeframe. I've not used either machine, so really can't give any reviews.

Comment

Welcome from Texas.
      I'm not able to give you any information on the two machines but I have heard good things about the Eversewn brand machines.
      Hope you enjoy your quilting adventure!

Comment

My DD has the Eversewn Sparrow and loves it. She's had it roughly a year and it has been trouble-free. I think the lack of info is due to the brand being so new.
        Last edited by chelea; May 29, 2021, 05:48 PM.
        Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I have never used either machine. There have been many discussions on this forum regarding brands of sewing machines.

Comment

Thank you very much . I appreciate the feedback

Comment

I vaguely remember someone on here that was very unhappy with the Eversewn, did you do a search?

Comment

I am a Baby Lock girl for sure. I have never used the Brillant, but I do like my other 4 Baby Lock machines!!!

Retha

Comment

Compare the machine features and decide which one will fit your needs. Do you have a local dealer for the machines? Take time for a demo and ask for a brochure if you can.

I have brother/BL machines and no problems.

Comment

I don't have the QE but I did purchase an Eversewn 20 and I'm very happy with it. Stitches are nice, doesn't jump around, and is pretty quiet. I'm happy with the features it has. My other machine didn't really hold up well to all the masks I was sewing but this one seems to be a work horse. I did contact the company about one thing (turned out to be something I hadn't done properly) and the response time wasn't as fast as I'd have liked however it was the beginning of the lockdowns with all that early confusion with companies. They did get back to me though and apologized for the delays. Yes this arm of the company is quite new but I do think they did a lovely job coming up with this machine.
                    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X