Seam Align Glue by Acorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seam Align Glue by Acorn

Would love to try this in the small bottle but only available in a 3 pk set. The one place in Canada has over 10.oo S & H. more than the product costs. Any thoughts??

They have some here, but I don't know the shipping.

Seam Align Glue - 4oz : Sewing Parts Online
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I use school glue-either liquid or the glue stick. Touch a dab and then iron to hold seams or fussy intersections together.
      You can also purchase fine tips to put on the glue bottles.

Good luck!

Comment

I just use a little glue stick to hold corners down. I’ve never used it on seams. Don’t know why it wouldn’t work for Sean’s. Plus you can pick up glue sticks everywhere.
        I think JoAnns has fabric glue sticks
        but haven’t purchased any.
        It makes no sense to me to pay postage more than the product cost.

Comment

I saw it on YouTube last night and ordered the three-pack from the Quilt Show store. I wanted to give it a try and see if it's better than the Find and Porter glue stick I am using now. I'll let you know what I think.

Rob
          There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
          --Ken Burns

Comment

I just use water soluble thread or wash a way tape
            Kathryn
            There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

So I got in my three pack from The Quilt Show.com yesterday. I wanted to do an experiment to see how much of a difference it would make as opposed to pinning. This is one of the blocks that I was going to make for my next quilt project.

IMG_20210223_150941189.jpg
              The bottom row is one that I pinned as normal. You can see that the right side is just fine, but the left side slipped somewhat. I pressed the bottom seams out and the middle row seams in.

The top row is the one I used the glue for. It only took a drop on each seam and then I used my iron to set it. As you can see, it turned out darn near perfect. I will keep using this to further test things, but so far I'm sold!

Rob
              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
              --Ken Burns

Comment

This has been interesting. I must admit that I use Elmers School Glue a lot. I got the idea from Crafty Gemini.

Retha

Comment

Working...
                X