$300 ironing board!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$300 ironing board!!

I was looking at the new arrivals at M, when I saw that price of the ironing board. OK, it's made in Italy, with a wide extension. but I can spend under $50.00 and make my own wide extension to fit my current board. Would you pay $300 ??

Also, I'm a big fan of Jason Yenter, and lots of new fabrics have arrived at M* maybe with that saving of $300, I can splurge!!
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Wow....that’s mind blowing....I’d rather spend the $$$$on fabric too! 🤑
    💫 Star lover

Comment

Ok I went and looked. I can buy a heck of a lot of fabric for that price.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

And it doesn't work a bit better than the ones we already have.
        TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

• Monique
          Monique commented
          Editing a comment
          That's right.

Ok, you got my curiosity and I had to look. I don't think I would ever need one that can support a 320 lb load.

Comment

That’s quite a bit for an ironing board. I don’t even think Santa would bring me one!
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I'd rather spend money on fabric too. Wow that's expensive. I just bought a new cover for mine. Maybe hybby can rig an extension up for me. I could use the old cover on it.
            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Oh darn they won't ship to Hawaii😢
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Wow! I think my family would rather be fed than have ironed clothes. 😀 That is going a bit too far in my opinion. My little Walmart ironing board meets all my needs.

Comment

I actually thought it was a decimal point error. (29.90?)
                  No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                  Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by KarenC View Post
                    Ok, you got my curiosity and I had to look. I don't think I would ever need one that can support a 320 lb load.
                    Only if we wanted to iron the wrinkles out of our spouses, then maybe..... still probably be more support than we need

Comment

• Rob the HOAQ
                      Rob the HOAQ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That reminds me of a story.

My mother got remarried in 1984 after 15 years of being by herself. My stepfather, one of my future stepbrothers, Mom and I were all eating supper one night when the talk turned to the wedding. My Mom was talking about what kind of suit she wanted my stepfather to wear.

"I'm going to wear my birthday suit," he said.

My future stepbrother, without missing a beat, said "well, you better take it to the dry cleaners and get the wrinkles pressed out."

I almost snorted my iced tea all over the table.

Rob

If I spend $300 on an ironing board , please promise someone will hit me with it , and wake me up ! And there I was thinking $200 for an iron was crazy. dancing-kitten-smiley-emoticon.gif

Comment

I looked around and it is the same price at different places. Seems it is a regular board and comes with the wide board accessory. Also a special covering. Looks great except for the price.

Comment

Some people just have toooooo much money
                        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                        Terry

Comment

• Momofmonsters5
                          Momofmonsters5 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Lol not me ..I have to be smart with mine!! My bf does the finances. Agreed! Not sure how they marketed that to get them to stock it in the first place.
                      Working...
                      X