Janome 4623 LE Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janome 4623 LE Plus

I purchased a Janome 4623 LE Plus at an auction for $50.00. It was a little rough looking (cosmetically) but a good bath with a magic eraser and she looks pretty good. I got so caught up in getting a nice machine that I failed to realize its power cord/foot pedal was missing (in my defense there were 3 other machines sitting there and I assumed one of the cords went to the Janome)..........I know I can buy one for around $97.00, that's not a problem. I just wondered if anyone has an opinion on this machine? I'm just trying to figure out if I should take it to a dealer and have it checked out or just trade it on something else. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I'm no help, I have a Bernina and only take in if I have to. Just got it cleaned because the timing went out and you need a special tool to fix it. I would get the foot pedal and try it out before spending $80 plus to take it in. My cleanings cost $85. Once you test it out then I would determine if I like it or it needs a good looking at. Congrats on your buy!

Comment

I have this machine and really like it. I almost upgraded to the 3000 last year, but it doesn't have a speed control like this one does. If you decide to sell it and get a different machine, I would be interested in buying it from you.

Comment

Working...
      X